“Beer Fest” seems to be all the rage these days, right, so what makes Bru Fest Michigan different? Culinary partners: Bagger Dave’s Legendary Burger
Tavern, Buffalo Wild Wings and Treat Dreams
Bagger Dave’s Legendary Burger Tavern:
- The Fiery Bleu Buffalo Burger: Turkey burger with shredded lettuce, vine ripe tomato, bleu cheese crumbles, topped with Buffalo sauce and served on a bun.
- The Swiss ‘n’ Tangled Burger: Beef burger with Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, vine ripe tomato, topped with cilantro lime sour cream and served on a bun.
- The Stout It Out Burger: Turkey burger with smoked gouda, sliced dill pickles, and Stout mustard and served on a bun.
- The Off the Rail Burger: Beef burger with American cheese, shredded lettuce, vine ripe tomato, applewood bacon, Off the Rail Zip Sauce and served on a bun.
Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings:
- Parmesan Garlic™: Roasted garlic and parmesan sauce with Italian herbs.
- Honey BBQ™: A sweet, sassy sauce.
- Asian Zing®: Sweet meets heat – a chili pepper, soy and ginger sauce.
- Medium™: Classic wing sauce, comfortably hot.
- Spicy Garlic®: A tasty, spicy, garlicky good sauce.
- Caribbean Jerk™: Red peppers you love, island spices you crave, an exotic, delicious sauce.
We Have Tickets to Give Away!
Looking for a couple FREE Tickets, Urbane Life will be giving away a pair of BRU Fest Tickets to a randomly selected winner. All you need to do is post a picture of your favorite Craft Beer to Instagram and Hashtag #UrbaneLife. The winner will be selected on Friday 6/14/13 and announced on the Living the Urbane Life Facebook Page
The event will take place on Saturday, June 15 from 7-11 p.m. at the Royal Oak Farmer’s Market. General admission tickets are $39, and VIP tickets are $60. VIP tickets include 6 p.m. early entrance, private beer tappings with exclusive food pairings, a larger mug, a BRU Fest shirt and more. With each ticket purchase, attendees receive 10 tokens good for one five-ounce pour of beer each and four tickets for burgers and wings. Tokens and tickets for additional beers and food can be purchased for $1 each.
Is There Entertainment
Children’s Leukemia Foundation of MI is the Charity
This is its third annual BRU Fest Michigan fundraiser to bring together aficionados of craft beers and delicious food to benefit Michigan children and adults affected by leukemia, lymphoma and other blood-related cancers.
“An event doesn’t have to be black-tie to make a big impact,” said Bill Seklar, president and CEO of Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan. “We created thisfirst-of-its-kind food and craft beer event three years ago to tap into a younger, broader audience through an affordable experience. Royal Oak has been a perfect home for this event that raises awareness and funds for our patients and families based in Michigan affected by leukemia, lymphoma and other blood-related diseases.”
Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan is a statewide nonprofit organization helping families cope with leukemia, lymphoma and related disorders by providing information, financial assistance and emotional support. In addition, CLF has provided more than $6.5 million in research dollars to Michigan’s comprehensive cancer institutes. Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. For more information, call 1-800-825-2536 or visit http://leukemiamichigan.org.
And the BEER!
- Two Hearted Ale
- Lager of The Lakes
- Third Coast Beer
- Midwestern Pale Ale
- Kalamazoo Stout
- Amber Ale
- 2011 Cherry Stout*
- Sparkling Ale**
- Black Note*
- Hell Hath No Fury**
- Roundhouse India Red Ale*
- Java Stout**
- Quinnanan Falls Lager**
- Sweet Potato Stout*
- Smoked Lager*
- Bourbon Barell Batch 9000*
- Raspberry Ale*
- Special Double Cream Stout**
* denotes rare
** denotes specialty
This article brought to you by the good folks at Urbane Apartments Royal Oak Michigan, Urbane Apartments Ferndale Michigan,Urbane Apartments Birmingham Michigan, and Urbane Apartments Dearborn Michigan